Monday, June 28, 2010

Happy Birthday Baby Boy!!

I CAN'T believe my baby boy is a year old today!! This past year has been one of the greatest and most challenging years of my life!! I have learned so much about being a mommy and just love being able to take care of Maddox on a daily basis!! There are still days when I look at Collin and say "can you believe he is really ours?!?!" It just blows my mind that God chose us to be his mommy and daddy!! He is such a sweet boy and has so much personality!! He keeps us laughing all the time!! I am so excited to get to watch him grow up and learn new things!!

Of all the company we are having in and out today is the only day we don't have anyone here so it will be fun to celebrate Maddox's birthday together just the 3 of us!! He has his one year well check up tomorrow where we will find out all of his stats so I will post about that tomorrow.

We had his birthday party this past Saturday and it was so much fun!! We had 15 kiddos at the house plus their parents and a few other friends!! My mom, sister, and sister-in-law were able to come from Dallas to celebrate with us so that was special!! Here are some pictures from the big day!!































Maddox, your Daddy and I love you more than words can express. You bring such joy to our family and I can't imagine life without you! We are so thankful you are our baby boy!! It's hard to believe it's already been a year since we welcomed you into the world but it has been the most amazing year ever. We can't wait to watch you grow up and see all the wonderful things you will accomplish!! We love you with all our hearts. Happy 1st Birthday baby boy!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Such a cute party!!! I can't believe he is already a year old...why does it have to go so fast!?!?
Happy Birthday Maddox!!