Monday, June 28, 2010

SURPRISE...50 years

This past week Maddox and I flew out to Dallas to surprise my grandparents at the surprise 50th wedding anniversary party. I wasn't able to post about it on here because I know they read my blog and it would have spoiled the surprise we had worked SOOO hard to keep!! We had a great time back in Texas (except for almost melting because of the heat) and they were so surprised to see us!! We enjoyed getting to see lots of family!! In this day and age it is so rare for marriages to make it to the 50 year mark so this is such a great accomplishment. I am so thankful for this example of marriage!! We also got to celebrate Maddox's birthday with Collin's family since they weren't able to come for his party. Here's a few pics from out time in Texas...


















Photobucket

No comments: