Friday, April 9, 2010

Umbrella Stroller

So, I'm considering purchasing a new umbrella stroller for my little dude. I love our Bob but feel like there are some times that a light weight, more compact stroller would be handy. I looked at Babies R Us today because I have a 20% off coupon and a gift card but just didn't know which brand or model to go with. I was looking at these 3 but would really appreciate any input or suggestions that you fellow moms might have!!

Chicco Liteway Stroller
(I read the wheels on this one are a little un-sturdy and it only holds up to 40lbs)
Combi Cosmo EX Stroller
(The guy at BRU highly recommended this one but I read that even though it says it holds up to 55 lbs it really doesn't because the thing that holds up the backrest is just a drawstring thing that can slide down with heavier weight kids.)

Maclaren Triumph Stroller
(I didn't see this one at the store but found it online and like the look of it. It has gotten pretty good reviews but most of the Mcclarens don't recline and it doesn't say if this one does on the description and I would like it to recline.)


So let me know what you guys think!! And if you have another recommendation please share as well!! Thanks a bunch!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Casey said...

not sure if you got your stroller, but I hear the Maclaren are a really good stroller. I have 3 strollers lol thinking I need to get ride of 2 of them :) have fun shopping. oh! I would also try them out in the store, if you can.
He is getting so big and what a cutie. I bet he makes you laugh all day.