Thursday, April 15, 2010

Radio Flyer

For Christmas my grandparents got Maddox a wagon. I hadn't gotten it out and put it together yet because it was still pretty cold outside here. But today, I decided to finally get it out and put it together and take Mr. Maddox for a ride because it has been so nice out lately. It took me a little while to get it assembled but once I put Maddox in it he LOVED it!! I will say it is a lot fancier than my wagon was when I was a kid!! This wagon is fully equipped with a canopy, actual seats, seat belts and cup holders. Pretty cool!! He absolutely loved riding in it around the block!! It will be fun to take him places like the zoo and park and be able to use it!! Thanks Nana and Papa for our super fun wagon!!

Here are a few pictures of his first ride in the Radio Flyer...




Photobucket

2 comments:

KIKI said...

WOW! That is fancy! But hey...your wagon was just fine, and yall loved it too!

Lauren said...

That is a super classy wagon! He is just TOO cute in it! I know the Packers will have a FUN summer taking the wagon along.