Thursday, April 10, 2014

Full Term

Yesterday we officially passed the full term point in this pregnancy!  I have so blessed to have 3 smooth and healthy pregnancies and I am so thankful for that.  This morning I had my weekly check up and much to my surprise my Dr. said I was already dilated to 2 cm!  This is the first time I have made any progress on my own outside of the hospital so that pretty exciting!  With both the other kids when I went in to be induced I still hadn't made progress at all!  So, at this point it could be any day or I could stay at a 2 until we go in to be induced 2 weeks from today.  Either way we can't wait to meet Baby #3!!  Here is the belly shot at 37 weeks!!  :D




Photobucket

1 comment:

Lelo and Stitch said...

I can't wait to see baby #3 either! I am praying for smooth birth and transition from 2 to 3 :-D