Thursday, April 17, 2014

38 Weeks

38 Weeks

I had my last official prenatal appointment this morning!!  Unfortunately, there was no change from last week but thats ok!  Baby is measuring right on schedule and had a heart rate of 137.   We are scheduled to be induced ONE week from today.  We will go in at 7:30 am and my dr. said she would break my water and see if that gets things going and if not we will proceed from there.  She did tell me she is leaving town tomorrow and will be gone until Sunday evening.  So unless baby comes tonight I guess I'm gonna hope we hold off until at least Sunday night when she gets back in town!

It is a busy weekend so at this point it would be fine with me if the baby waited.  Tomorrow night we are celebrating one of my besties birthdays, Saturday we have maternity pictures scheduled and then of course Sunday is Easter which is somewhat a busy day for my preacher husband ;D.  A lot to look forward to coming up!

Can't wait to meet this little one! Any guesses on boy or girl?

Photobucket

1 comment:

Deanna said...

Can't wait to meet baby P, I think it's a boy!!! So excited for the Packer family!