Friday, July 26, 2013

Friday Favorites: TV Shows


I am a self proclaimed TV lover!  Over the years I have watched many complete seasons of shows! It one of the ways I like to just chill out.  I put the kids to bed and turn on my favorite show from the dvd. I love getting connected to the characters and watching their story lines unfold!  Here are some of my current and all time favorite shows...

1. Friends: One of my all time favorite shows.  I have the entire series on DVD.  I have seen every episode.  I remember watching the series finale in the dorm and I'm pretty sure some tears were shed.  I've found that reruns come on while the kids are napping so I sit and laugh to old episodes every day!! It's just so funny!

2. Grey's Anatomy:  I starting watching the almost from the very beginning and was immediately hooked.  I love the medical aspect of it but also all the characters.  They are returning for their 10th season this fall and I can't wait to see what happens.  There has been so much drama and so many surprises of the 9 seasons and I'm sure the 10th won't disappoint!


 3. Hart of Dixie: This is a new favorite of mine.  I just started watching it this past spring.  I got caught up on the first 2 seasons and can't wait for season 3.  I love Rachel Bilson.  I loved her on The OC and lover her in this more sophisticated role.  It is set in the south and is so entertaining!


4. House Hunters: Ok I know this show may not be real but that doesn't bother me.  I just love getting to see all the different houses all over the world.  I like seeing what the people end up choosing at the end.  HGTV in general is always a go to if nothing else is on.


5. Parenthood: Anyone else with me on this favorite?  I jumped on the bandwagon a little late with Parenthood but once I started I couldn't stop watching.  There is so much real life in it.  I love all the characters and how they each have their own story lines that are also intertwined with the whole family! Can't wait for this show to start up again in the fall!


6. The Bachelor/Bachelorette: My guilty pleasure.  I love the drama. I love the love.  I just love it.  I remember watching the very first season with my grandma many years ago.  My friend Danielle and I watch it together every Monday night while Collin is at elder's meeting.  I like picking my favorite at the beginning every season and seeing how far they go.  Everything about the concept of the show is wrong, I know, but I just can't help but watch every season to see if love is found!  Only 3 more episodes left in this season.  I wonder if Des will find her love?


Like I said I love TV.  The are some of my favorite shows.  There have been plenty more.  The OC, The Office, One Tree Hill, The Biggest Loser and more!  What are some of your favorite TV Shows??

Next week favorite: Apps for Kids
Photobucket

No comments: