Monday, July 15, 2013

Blog Series


In the past, I have participated in a blogging series called Friday Favorites.  I decided to start a new one just because I like to have something that I can blog about each week and not end up going weeks without blogging at all.  

Each week I will pick a specific category and post about a few of my favorite things that fit in there.  Anyone is welcome to join in the series and post about their own favorite things on their blog.  If you do please comment with your blog address so I can see what your favorite things are too!  I will post what the next weeks category is at the end of each Friday Favorites post!  I will hopefully get to learn about some new products that you love that I haven't heard of or tried before! :D  

We have tickets to several concerts coming up including Philip Phillips and John Mayer next week.  So, this weeks category will be: Bands 

No comments: