Thursday, October 6, 2011

Ode to Apple


As most of you have probably heard, Steve Jobs creator and former CEO of Apple passed away yesterday.  In my opinion, he was one of the most ingenious people of our day!!  We at the Packer house are most definitely Apple people so his creation has defiantly impacted our lives.  Collin and I both have Mac laptops, iPods, iPads, and iPhones(**see side story below)!  We LOVE Apple products!  It is always sad to see someone die at a young age (he was 56) and I pray comfort on his family and friends during this time!!  Steve Jobs did an amazing thing creating the Apple corporation and has changed the face of technology with his computers, iPhones, iPads, and iPods!!  So, thank you Steve Jobs for your imagination and creativity in making all the amazing Apple products!!  I hope the Apple corporation stays true to your vision even after you are gone!!

**This past weekend my beloved iPhone was in a fatal accident.  I dropped it in a cup of Arnold Palmer (1/2 tea; 1/2 lemonade drink) and it is now dead.  Well sort of.  After spending 4 days in a ziplock full of rice it will now turn on but the touch screen no longer works which is a crucial part seeing as you have to be able to touch and slide to unlock and use the phone.  So, that means a week from tomorrow I will be upgrading to the new and improved iPhone 4s.  We were planning to upgrade anyways but if there were any questions at all they are now gone because I am using a loaner from a sweet family at church that I need to return soon!!  May you rest in peace my super slow and sometimes frustrating iPhone 3g!! ;)

Photobucket

No comments: