Friday, October 7, 2011

The A-Z of Me


Saw this on another blog I follow and thought I would join in on the fun...

A. Age: 27
B. Bed size: Queen
C. Chore that you despise: Laundry
D. Dogs: none
E. Essential start to your day: CAFFEINE!!!
F. Favorite color: Pink
G. Gold or silver: Silver
H. Height: 5' 6"
I. Instruments you play: Umm...I can turn on iTunes and let someone else play instruments :D
J. Job title: Stay at home mom
K. Kids: Two - Maddox - 2 and Addison - 4 months
L. Live: Denver, CO
M. Mother's name: Cathy
N. Nicknames: Hols, HollyP and Momma 
O. Overnight hospital stays: 3 - to get my tonsils out, and when I had both of my kiddos
P. Pet peeves: People who drive under the speed limit because I usually have a screaming child in my car and need to get to my destination quick!!
Q. Quote from a movie:  "Let me ask you something. If someone prays for patience, you think God gives them patience? Or does he give them the opportunity to be patient? If he prayed for courage, does God give him courage, or does he give him opportunities to be courageous? If someone prayed for the family to be closer, do you think God zaps them with warm fuzzy feelings, or does he give them opportunities to love each other? " -Evan Almighty
R. Right or left-handed: Righty
S. Siblings: 2 younger sisters and 1 younger brother
T. Time you wake up: When the first kid wakes up...usually Addison between 6 and 7am
U. Underwear: yes please
V. Vegetable you despise: spinach 
W. What makes you run late: having to get ready 3 people instead of just myself!!
X. X-rays you've had: Mouth (dentist/ortho), back (cheerleading), knee (cheerleading)
Y. Yummy food that you make: Chicken Asparagus Pasta
Z. Zoo animal: Elephants


Photobucket

No comments: