Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Co-ed Softball

Collin and I were asked to be a part of a co-ed softball team with some people at church. We agreed to join and we had our first game last night and I'll admit I was a bit nervous!! I have never played softball in my life so I didn't really know how it was going to turn out!! We ended up winning our game 17-14 and I got 2 hits and scored a run!! Hitting wasn't really what I was afraid of the most...it was more the fielding. I am not very good at judging how far the ball is traveling so I was terrified of a fly ball coming my way!! I played right center and thankfully only one ball came my way and it was a grounder and I got it and threw it in to 2nd!! It was a lot of fun and I am now excited to play the rest of our season!! I just hope the other teams we play don't get much better than the one we played last night!! :D

Photobucket

No comments: