Wednesday, January 3, 2007

The Cotton Bowl...


Well...I had my first ever college bowl game experience on Monday. It was a great time except for the fact that I have never been that cold in my entire life. Some how I failed to pack appropriately for the game. With the weather being as warm as it has been the past few weeks, I didn't expect such cold weather. Man was I ever wrong. We were sitting in the shade and with the wind in our faces so it was almost too cold to even enjoy the game.

We did have a great time though. The team we were cheering for, The Auburn Tigers, pulled through with a win, which is always exciting. Overall, it was a fun time and a great experience and a good way to spend my New Years Day. Next time I will know to wear warmer clothes though!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

someday you will learn to listen to your parent's timely advice