Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Halloween

Halloween has changed a lot in the last 6 years. :D This year was a lot of fun with the ages our kids are.  They got to participate in several different halloween festivities.  First was Trunk or Treat at church.  They kids loved it and got tons of candy.  It was fun seeing everyone all dressed up in their costumes.  We went with a frozen theme this year and the kids looked adorable!
 











Preschool was filled with fun activities and the kids loved it.  On Tuesday the kids took their pumpkins they made and went to the "pumpkin patch" filled with all the kids pumpkins.  They also go to go to a little petting zoo which was a huge hit!

















 On Thursday, the kids got to wear their costumes and trick or treat through the halls.  Last year after halloween I bought some costumes on clearance and the kids decided they wanted to wear those to school instead of their frozen costumes.  It was another fun day.




 For Halloween we went to some friends house from church that live in our neighborhood.  The kids had so much fun playing with friends and then had a blast trick or treating through the neighborhood!




 We had a great week doing lots of fun activities!  Now we are looking forward to Thanksgiving coming up!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Shayebell said...

Hi Holly - We met you briefly at Trunk or Treat. I think my husband visited a little longer with you & Collin while I was chasing down our toddler :) Bryan said you know my brother & sister in law from Colorado - Tim & Jessica Dodson? Anyway, just wanted to say hi again. I told you I had found your blog & had been following you since I heard your were our new preacher's family, so I feel like I already know you guys even though we have briefly met :) Hope to see you at church again soon! Shaye Dodson