Friday, March 28, 2014

35 Weeks

Its hard to believe our induction date is 27 days away!!  The last few months have flown by!!  It's hard to believe it will be less than a month until baby is here!  I am not getting my hopes up that baby will come early on his/her own since neither of the other kids did that.  I
feel like 27 days is manageable though! We can't wait to meet our 3rd little and especially find out if we will be adding another boy or girl!  I am definitely feel uncomfortable at this point and not sleeping very well but I'm trying to enjoy these last few weeks of pregnancy since I am planning on this time being the last :D.  The kids are super excited about meeting their new brother or sister too!  Addison will come over and look at my belly and say "The baby hasn't come out yet" :D.  So cute!  Here is the comparison picture of my 3 pregnancies all at around but not exactly 35 week.  They all look pretty similar to me!  So I really have no idea what little blessing we will be getting.  I am just thankful we have finally decided on both a boy and girl name!


Photobucket

No comments: