Tuesday, February 25, 2014

30 Weeks


Last week we officially passed the 30 weeks mark.  At my appointment on Thursday I measured right at 30 weeks and everything looked great with baby!  I decided it was time to ask my doctor how she felt about elective inductions.  This was the way we went with the first 2 and it just worked for us.  Having our family live so far away it's nice to be able to plan a little so that they can come out for the birth. Obviously, if the baby decides to come early on his/her own there is nothing we can do about that.  But at least everyone can plan to come out and know for sure that they baby will be here by a certain date.  Since the dr that delivered both Maddox and Addison retired after Addy was born we had to switch to a new dr and I wasn't sure on her thoughts on the topic.  Thankfully she was awesome with it.  When I asked, she said "pick your date!"  YAY!  So we officially have an induction date of 4/24/14!!  That is just a little over 8 weeks away!  So crazy!!  the picture above is a comparison pic of my 3 pregnancies.  The big pic on the left is the current pregnancy, the top right pic is with Maddox and the bottom pic is with Addy.  I still don't really have any idea if we are having a boy or a girl but it's fun to speculate!  What do you think based on the pics...boy or girl??  Can't wait to find out in just about 2 months!!
Photobucket

No comments: