Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Baby #3 Update

Yesterday, I had another ultrasound because at the first one they couldn't get a good look at the baby's face.  Everything looked perfect...praise God!  It was fun getting another peek at this little one and I was able to stay strong and not find out the gender!  The baby's heart rate was 140 and he/she was measuring right on schedule!  We are so thankful to get a good report and to see a healthy baby growing in there.  My next appointment is the fun 1 hour glucose test so I'm not really looking forward to that but hopefully I will pass like with the first 2 kids and then be done with the yucky orange drink!  It's hard to believe we are already to the point of having our appointments every 2 weeks!!  Since I have started feeling better the time has just been flying by!  We are moving in a week and a half (another post on that) and I know that is just going to make things fly by even faster! I'm 25 weeks today so we only have about 15 more weeks to go!  Can't wait to see this little one and find out if we getting another boy or girl in the family!

Here is a 25 week belly shot for your viewing pleasure and a profile pic of baby from yesterday...




Photobucket

No comments: