Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Surprise B-Day Party

I have the bestest friends ever!!  Once we got back from our trip to Texas they threw me a little surprise party for my 30th birthday!!  All I knew was that we were doing something for my bday but I had no idea what we were doing.

We started the afternoon with an early dinner at one of my all time favorite places, The Melting Pot.  Yummy!!  It was delicious as always.


After dinner, we headed to the next surprise which turned out to be Canvas and Cocktails!  I had never been there but had always really wanted to try it out.  The girls were sweet enough to bring sparkling cider for me to drink since obviously that a no-no right now :D.  We had so much fun and in my opinion everyone's paintings turned out pretty decent ;).  It is definitely something I would want to do again sometime!



It was such a fun night and I am so thankful for all the girls that came to celebrate my big 30th birthday!

 And my sweet friends got me the cutest gift!  I had pinned this shirt forever ago but had never gotten one.  The best part is they special ordered it to have Texas on the front and Colorado on the back!  I can't wait until the baby belly is gone so it will fit :D.






Photobucket

No comments: