Wednesday, November 6, 2013

3rd Times a Charm

Well, I'm sure you were wondering about my good excuse for not blogging and here it is...


Yep, we are expecting baby numero tres!!  We are so very excited!  It seems a lot of people assume that no one plans on having more than 2 babies and that this must have been a surprise but it was not. Before we had kids I said I wanted 4 but after having one I took that number down to 3 :D.  So as far as we are concerned (unless God has other plans) this is it for us!

I will say I was a bit surprised when we found out we were expecting but only because I got my dates off and was thinking a positive test wouldn't show up until the next week.  Regardless we are thrilled :D.  We had our first sonogram the second week of October and were so thankful to see ONE healthy little baby in there wiggling around.  A lot of people were giving us a hard time about it being twins so I was a bit nervous!  We have a due date of April 30 which makes me 15.5 weeks along at this point.

Unfortunately, this time around I have been the most sick out of the 3 pregnancies.  Hence the lack of blogging.  Weeks 6-14 were pretty much miserable for me.  Just a constant feeling of extreme nausea all day, every day.  I would nap when the kids napped and go to bed as soon as I got them both in bed.  Thankfully, things are finally starting to improve and I am able to function without taking Zofran every day.  I'm still having a few bouts of nausea here and there, mostly at night but hopefully that will subside soon!

With this being our 3rd, and us already having a boy and a girl, we have decided to keep the gender a secret this time around.  We have everything from both kids so we will just have to pull out the right gender stuff when the baby arrives!  I think it will be a great surprise for everyone when baby arrives!  

We have our anatomy screen sonogram on December 10 and of course covet your prayers for a perfectly healthy baby!  I am trying to savor every moment of this pregnancy since I'm planning on it being my last.  But of course I can't wait to meet this precious blessing in about 6 months!!

Photobucket

No comments: