Thursday, May 16, 2013

Dallas

After my week in Atlanta I was home for 2 days and then headed with the kids to Dallas for 2 weeks.  Collin was out at the Pepperdine lectures with first week and then joined us in Dallas for the second week.  As always we had a great time with family!!  For the most part the weather was great and we were able to do things outside which the kids loved!!  It's always nice to get back into our routine back in Denver but we do miss being near family in Texas.  Thankfully we have been welcomed back home with some amazing weather!!  Of course I forgot my camera but I have a lot on my phone so here ya go :D.
all ready to head to Texas!

my poor suitcase was not treated nicely by the airline.  I had to get a new one to get my stuff home.

shopping for flowers with Aunt Heather

silly girl standing in front of the fan

baseball and campfire with Aunt Mo








we had a blast with Kiki and Bear at the Dallas Auboretum









We helped Kiki plant flowers at her house.

Then we played in the sprinkler to cool off!



Of course we had to have donuts from our favorite place by Kiki and Bear's house!



After the first week at Kiki's house we headed to Dede and Pop Pop's house!  We missed baby Luke!

We were really happy for Daddy to join us after his trip to Cali!

We sure do LOVE our cousin!

Basketball was the sport of choice this trip!


Then we hit the pool to cool off!



We had a blast at the Aquarium with Debbie and Dede and Luke!!







Addy really wanted to be a baby again and spent a lot of time in Luke's carrier!

I enjoyed some sweet snuggles with my nephew!!



LOVE this precious picture of these sweet babies!!

Photobucket

No comments: