Friday, March 9, 2012

Craziness

This Packer household has been in overdrive this week trying to get our basement finished, house cleaned for guests and ready to leave for a little vacay to Phoenix!!  I have been running around like a crazy lady trying to get everything done as well as pack myself and 2 little kiddos!!  While we are gone a professor from ACU and his family will be staying at our house so I had to make sure it was super clean and seeing as we have been under construction there is a thick layer of dust coating just about everything in our house!!  Thankfully, my wonderful husband let me hire a cleaning company to deep clean my entire house so that I wouldn't have to do it all myself on top of everything else!!  The basement is being finished up as I type this post so once the carpenter leaves I will be getting straight down there to get everything set up and looking somewhat presentable.  Unfortunately, I won't have time to do any decorating at all so it will be straight up necessities for now.  We are so excited to have it finished though!!  Maddox absolutely LOVES it down there and we don't even have any of his toys set up yet.  He throws a huge fit every time we make him come back upstairs!!  As soon as we get it all set up I will post pictures :D.

This little break to PHX with Collin's family could not have come at a more opportune time.  We are so thankful to get to spend time with family going to Rockies games, golfing for the boys, shopping for the girls and just relaxing by the pool!!!  I probably won't post until after we get back from our trip but when we do get back I will post about the basement and all of our adventures in Arizona!!

Photobucket

No comments: